No more...please...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I enjoyed the weekend, with my nan. Putting up the tree, and the lights, going shopping, having a Subway..but I can't carry on's like I live in two world's. My nans world is amazing, calm and like heaven and my family is violent and like hell. My parents don't trust me, after I took and overdose, and it is driving me mad! I can't keep hiding, and pretending to be fine, when I am hurting so so much. The teacher asks if I am ok and I say "Yes, I am fine" when inside I am crying and wanting to die. I have no hope, I know things will never get better, they have only got worse.
    I thought I could stop cutting, but no, I failed at that and it's got worse. I need to die to make everyone happier, I have even been told by my parents and teachers that it would make everything better...I can't fight, this is me ready to die. I have nothing, I am nothing. Sorry for wasting your time...
    I am nothing.​
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sorry you're hurting so badly sizz. But you are not nothing here. You are important to me and to other members. And I'm sure the weekend was just as great for your nan as it was for you. I bet you are important to her. If it will buy you some time until you can think clearly again, try thinking about things you could do to make this Christmas extra special for your nan. Don't be to ready to give up just yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.