no more posts

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lostcat95, Apr 25, 2007.

1. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

They say a great mind is a blah blah blah. My work here is done! I had so much to give but folks are keeping me from flying.
  2. crzykidshanana

crzykidshanana Well-Known Member

*tilts head*

Flying? Where?
  3. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey lostcat95, how are you doing today? I don't always understand your psots but try to reply when I can, what's on your mind? Could you go into more detail pls?
  4. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

crzykidshanana I want to fly above all and go places never touched upon...

Robin thank you for responding to my off the wall post! I am under so much stress and in a very fragil state.
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

So sorry to hear. Would you like to talk about whatever is bothering you, depressing, stressing you out? We're here for you hun, it might make you feel better, but you don't have to if you don't want to, I just wanted you to know that we care and are here if you would like to talk, please try and stay safe. :hug: :hug: :hug:
  6. lostcat95

lostcat95 Guest

:mad: People are trying to ruin my life, I hope they go away soon. Games people play:mad:
  7. Robin

Robin Guest

It's not nice when others seem to want to upset the fragile balance we maintain in life sometimes, I hope you overcome these difficulties and shine like you were meant to :)