no more strength

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by noo noo, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

Ok so I've had a break down, been diagnosed with bpd, lost everything and now I don't have the strength to fight anymore. I give up

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu do not have the strength to fight then hun you get the supports in place to help you fight ok You should not have to fight anything alone hun. Get your doctor to get you some referrals to therapy get on some meds but know hun you do not have to do it alone. Keep talking here hun you will see many have been where you are now and have come through it with help hugs

3. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

Thanks but too drained, physically, mentally, emotionally. Got everything sorted, letters written

4. 11scared

11scared Member

Can you take a nap or watch something to pick you up? How is your support system, do you have one? I have a safety plan b/c I get weak like you are. Call a friend, go somewhere that has people and try for human interaction. Keep talking here as long as you need if that will help you. Noo Noo - Not right now!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That took energy to do hun Use whatever energy you have to now reach out It does not take much energy to pick up phone and call crisis or emergency and get the support you need to heal and you deserve

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please get yourself some help. While we are here to support you, it sure does sound you are in need of professional assistance right now, and we do not substitute that. As said already, ring your local crisis team. Never give up on yourself.

7. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

i can't do it, i'm off out to go ahead with my plan. thanks for all you kind words though

8. Petal

Please don't. You do not have anything to lose by calling your crisis team. There is always hope-that's what my psych reminds me of all the time. Sometimes you're just so down your brain is clouded and cannot see it.

9. noo noo

noo noo Active Member

there's just no point, beyond help. been trying for years to get it with no luck, i've now given up

10. Petal

Is it possible you could ring the samaritans? They will listen and not judge, basically be there for you in your time of need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.