no more time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nowayout01, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowayout01

nowayout01 New Member

i cant take it any more i have no more time and no more options i guess this is what the world wants and will be a happier place with out me in it i just want to say good bye to some one... cya

2. ZundertowZ

ZundertowZ Well-Known Member

sorry ur feeling so bad! why is ther no more time!

3. nowayout01

nowayout01 New Member

im tired of waiting around to die i have no future and all i can look forward to is pain im just so tired i cant deal with all this shit any more.

btw i have central sleep apnea that has weaken my heart so its only a matter of time before that kills me

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel you are out of options. There are always options out there. The challenge is for us to find them. None of us are guaranteed that tomorrow we will still have life. I understand that your health has been compromised, but the length of time you have left to live may be longer than someone else that is the picture of perfect health. I do not know what other issues are driving your intense feelings. Maybe you can recieve enough support from us that we can offer you that bit of hope you need. please take care and stay safe. :hug:

5. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

You still have time to experience things.

Take this oppotunity to experience more things then most people experience. Even if these are little things.

I hope you stay safe.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Ditto what Gentle has said...please PM me if I can be there for you...big hugs, J

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I hope you don't mind but how old are you. You said it youself there are alot of things out there to explore. If you commit suicide you are missing out on alot. For instance I have done some traveling in my time. I have hitchhiked across the U.S., been to france, germany, okinawa, phillipines, and mexico. You need to set some goals both short term, and longterm. Everytime you acheive one you will feel good about yourself. Give it a go and see what happens. Good Luck:chopper:

8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

There are many people that are here to help you, feel free to post more and tell us about yourself. :smile:

9. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I'm not gonna tell you what to do but if you want to talk I can listen.

Do what you want to do.
    I wont make you feel guilty for feeling the way you do.
    I am not gonna call you stupid or crazy.
    I wont be a hypocrite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.