no more

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DatAlgorithm, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DatAlgorithm

DatAlgorithm Well-Known Member

I have no reason to live on and I hate damn near everything but I hate myself the most of all. The world WILL be better off without me. That is all.

2. Hopeless_mess

Hopeless_mess Member

Hi,

I saw your post and felt the need to reply, even though I am in mental meltdown myself so can appreciate your feelings of life not being worth living. It's sad you feel so much hate, but hopefully you feel safe talking in this forum. Even though I don't know what's going on in your life to feel this way, I know that every individual matters, even though you hate yourself so may not agree with me. Sorry I don't know what to say other than stay safe and support is available if you want it.

3. Hopeless_mess

Hopeless_mess Member

Hi,

I saw your post and felt the need to reply, even though I am in mental meltdown myself so can appreciate your feelings of life not being worth living. It's sad you feel so much hate, but hopefully you feel safe talking in this forum. Even though I don't know what's going on in your life to feel this way, I know that every individual matters, even though you hate yourself so may not agree with me. Sorry I don't know what to say other than stay safe and support is available if you want it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.