No more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by PorcelainDoll, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die.bi kust want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. I just want to die. No one would care anyway. I am not part of anyone's family. I am just a stranger. I just want to die.

2. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

For years ive been dealing with all the shit in my life by myself. I could not share it with my friends. What did they know about rape? They were powerless to save me from being bullied anyway. My teachers were just as bad. They called me weird and whatever else sort of shit just like the bullies. My parents were just too busy at work. I could not fault them because our business was crumbling. My siblings are the typical macho guys who just dont do the "caring thing". I have always been ALONE. but I somehow got through high school. In college I was able to transform myself into a leader. But shit just eventually keep up with you. I dont even know where to begin the story of my fucked up, hopeless adult life. I dont even know how to tell people anything because I know they will just not believe me. After all... psychopaths are a stuff of cinematic myth, right? WRONG! I wanna die. RIGHT NOW. A peaceful life is not available to me anymore. I WANT TO DIE.

3. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

PorcelainDoll, I am terribly sorry for what has happened to you! I can understand you feeling the way that you do, I do not blame you one bit for the feelings that you have. It is not only unfair, it is criminal. You have been and you are constantly being Victimized.
    I want to tell you at the same time there are others in here just like you who have gone and some still are going through what You have, I am sorry that this has not been addressed before, but it can be done now, the people in here will, I know want to talk to you,
    The people in here care about you! I know they do. I know that right now you are hurting worse then some of us can handle, let some of them talk to you when you are able to listen and hear what they have to say. They are and will be here for you, I know right now it is difficult to do, I would like you to know that YOU now are part of our family here, you have come here asking us to listen and believe you, we have heard you and we are listening! Right Now YOU are NOT a stranger to Us! you are one of us!, we are here to help lift you up to where you need to be, this will be on your own time and pace who you want to talk to an how you want to talk to them, We have heard you loud and Clear, we will try to help when you say you are ready, We have listened, we have heard what and how you are feeling! we ask that you bear with us give us the chance, Please be safe Please do not hurt yourself, you deserve the chance to live and to feel the best that life has to offer you, We are here for You! Please do not harm yourself!

4. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

Ive been so used to keeping everything inside that I really dont know how to get people to listen to me. Im just so confused right now. I dunno what to say, where to say it, who to say it to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.