no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

i shouldnt drink, i shouldnt drink, i shouldnt drink :cry:
    i want to do it so abdly right now. i have my coat on ready to go, to go to the place where it will all be better.
    i dont want this anymore. i dont want the pain, the crying, the hurt, the anger, the depression. i dont want LIFE.
    why the hell am i even writing this? ill probably be too fu cking pathetic to go through with it. i hate me. i hate being me. i haet being ALIVE.
    im goimg for a walk. and if i find myself sat that place then.....meh, its fate
  2. propagandhi

propagandhi Antiquitie's Friend

I hung out at a place called the Northampton Dancing Club.
  3. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you're feeling a bit better now :(
  4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I hope you're feel a bit better in this area. :hug: :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am wondering how your walk went. I find myself walking late alot. Maybe too much for the sake of safety, but who knows, maybe that is the underlying idea. Were you able to saty away from the drink you were trying to avoid? I hope you find yourself in a better frame of mind this morning. I wish to see you safe and secure. Please take care Sam. You are a wonderful person. :hug:
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Gentle, i was drunk when i made the post. the *walk* was infact my idea to go to the place where i had decided i would do *it*.
    i went for the walk, but as u can tell, i didnt do anything. too much of a wimp i guess :hug:
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Well, I'm glad you didn't do it, hun :hug: and you're not a wimp for it, I'd say you're strong for not doing it!!!

Sending you many big hugs :hug:
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Glad ur ok.

Remember what i said in the texts about the drinking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.