No More

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by suicidal maniac, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I can't take this anymore. Again I'm thinking about killing myself. I wish I just would get enough balls to finally do it. Most of us on here are just toying with the idea. I know I don't have the balls to do it.
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I myself dont have "the balls to"
    Some days I think, 'maybe i will have the courage' I live for that day!
  3. Wormling

Wormling Well-Known Member

I for one, do have "the balls" to do what I set my mind to, but I really try hard to improve myself and to be better. I know that this depression and feelings can somehow be overcome, and that there is no undoing that action if I decide to pursue it. So, I suffer through daily life in the hopes that I shall eventually find a way to be the happy, successsful person I know I can be. Hopefully, you can find a similar way of coping and persavere through these hard times and know that life can get better.
  4. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

It get's better but then it get's real bad. I can't take another cycle like that again.
  5. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Yeah, I hate that too. It's like your brain is just toying with you, letting you think you're normal and then you slide downhill again. But I'll put up with all the crap cycles for the sake of my kids. Just wish I could think about happy things for a change. It's almost like my brain wont let me. Pain in the ass. I'll poke you with a q-tip! D'oh!
  6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I know what you mean SM,I have Bi Polar and it's like that with the rollercoaster for me sorry mate I know life is hard.:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.