No more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

No more stomach pain

No more sleepless nights

No more flu symptoms

No more bad skin

No more manic moods

No more body

Sounds good to me.
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear your feeling bad right now, but you can overcome this hun. Remember i'm always here for you. Pm me if you need to talk. I'm here most of the time so you will get a reply. I care about you and hate to see you sad :hug:
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: PM me if you need to talk hun :arms:
  4. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

It's at the point now where I litteraly have to live hour by hour as one hour I can be fine, the next I can be practicaly unable to move. It effects my throat & voice too and I sposed to be going to counselling tomorrow and expected to talk, thats not going to work. I don't even have the energy right now to go.

When I get up and start doing thengs then the dizzy spells get me, I start seeing coloured wheels in the corners of my eyes. Even the slightest exercise leaves me shattered.

I don't really think I want to go on like this.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Just keep taking each hour as it comes hun. I know you can make it through this :hug:
  6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

This sounds absolutely terrible, I'm sorry you're going through so much pain. But you're very strong to have kept going through it all. I really hope things will get better, you'll be able to get some treatment for this. It sounds like you just want the pain to end, but just try and keep thinking of a future free from the health problems you're experiencing. Try and keep your hope alive. Hope things get better x
  7. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Exiting this life to exchange it for a better one with no pain, etc., sounds good to me. In the meantime, we look for answers and help of some sort to calm our out of control feelings. Often, those answers are hard to find, even though they might be right in front of us. Try to take life a minute at a time. There's no way to predict accurately what will happen in an hour or in a day, so the healthiest place to live is in the moment. I'm sorry that's so hard for you right now.
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi Tinwoman. I know that sometimes it feels like your symptoms are never going to get better but please, just hang on. I've read about people undergoing a spiritual crisis before and things can get pretty bad. But don't give up. I'm sure that it will get better over time or at least more bearable. There are more and more people undergoing a spiritual crisis than ever before. I think it has something to do with the planet changing. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.