no more

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by snowraven, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

No more! No more! No more! I roar at the world No more! To God my supplication hurled No more of pain I have endured But no one heard And so I wander now upon this loneliest of roads The Black Dog with murderous intent upon my heels feels my life upon it's breath Do I choose life? Do I choose death? Could I defeat this vicious beast that plagues my life? Could sorrows cease? Once more have peace upon my breast? Is this the final test? Is living worse? Is dying best? Are there choices as I crawl upon the wreckage of my life? Is there a God who'll be my judge as I approach the very brink? And up above a moon that's pink It's sanguine glow shines down below The canine killers bloodshot eyes stare in the night It has me in it's sight Do I have the strength to fight? Or is it now the time of no return? A final chime then no more time? The end of all the seasons An end to rhyme or reason Should I still try to carry on this life? Such pain and sorrow are too much for me to bear alone Yet those who care are savaged by the beast When I lost my child it was released My life once so full of love and joy that dog did destroy Through darkest depths it hounded me and though I flee I'm trapped and can see no escape Unless I'm shrouded in death's cape Is there no hope that I can cope and kill the beast? For now I even hurt the ones I love the best I find no rest I only weep Do I choose death or do life I keep?

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

awesome :) thanks for sharing!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.