no more

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by meh__, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meh__

meh__ Well-Known Member

i need to stop drinking. last nite i lost my phone and jacket and dont even know how i got home. i woke up with no pants on. i turn 19 in a month so i will actually be legal and that will give me even more reason to get drunk. i need to learn moderation. i always black out..every time. im so fucking stupid. today is day 1 of no drinking. wish me luck
  2. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

Good luck and if you can, try the buddy system. That way you can keep an eye on each other and maybe you won't drink as much if you know you're responsible for someone else.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

A similar thing happened to me a couple of months ago.

I have decided to stop drinking completely, I'm on my 4th day!

Some people just can't drink in moderation and I am one of them..maybe you are too. Please stop drinking, no goodness will ever come from it :hug:
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You woke up with no pants on? That can't be good... Giving up drinking is difficult, but the key is moderation. I never take more than one drink at a time.
  5. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

"Meh," dude I'm sorry but your post made me LOL.

What? Look, I'm an alcoholic. I know all the signs and I think you need to learn Q-U-I-T. What you described is a blackout but... You'll either sort it all out or wind up in jail first. Guaranteed. And I'm sorry for being so harsh but the truth is pretty harsh. If you quit now you cut your losses, ok?

6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps ultimately you should aim to stop completely. It's up to you though.
    Cutting down is better then not cutting down.

Good luck.
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If you continue to drink you will continue to have black outs. My ex was that way. I found her squating at the top of the stairs trying to pee. teetering there ready to go head over heels down the stairs. I caught her on the front porch squatting to pee. I helped her into the bathroom and got her on the toilet and when I looked at her , her eyes were all rolled up in her head. I also caught her brother trying to pee in the refrigerator. He sat down in my favorite chair and took a dump and passed out there with his pants down around his feet. Those are just examples of what you have to look forward to if you continue to drink and black out.~Joseph~
  8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I have actually never been drunk before and after hearing about your ex-girlfriend's and her brother's experiences with alcohol, I don't ever plan on getting drunk.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thats good Dave because it destroys so many lives...
  10. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I know that for sure. My uncle is an alcoholic. :drunk:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.