No more >:(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by whybother?, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whybother?

whybother? Well-Known Member

i cant stand this anymore, 30 mins from now im gonna walk into town and <mod edit-methods> i cant stand this shit life and shit ppl i have to suffer with everyday, i have nothing to look forward to in life.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

Hey not so fast. Why are you feeling this way? something bad happened to you this week?
  3. whybother?

my life has been nothing but a shitstorm ever since i moved in with my parents, s/h , burning doesnt even help me anymore, the pain is too much i need to end this :(
  4. whybother?

thats it, walkin to town
  5. KDXer

KDXer Member

Hey buddy I'm only new here but I hope you just try and give it at least one more day just like I am. I am scared of heights and the thought of what you are considering scares the absolute shit out of me. Please dont do it man...

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Whybother,
    Why don't you go to the hospital instead. Let them admit you and give you a little break from your parents. It will also give you time to think. There has to be a better way. You don't have to see your parents while you are in there and there is usually a therapist in most hospitals that you can talk to.
    We are all suicidal but we keep trying. Your no different I have read your replys to people here on the forum and you showed genuine care and support to others, So let us show you support now. Please don't harm yourself.~Joseph~
  7. whybother?

well yet again it didnt go to plan, damn security person stopped me before i even got to the roof :-(

i wud goto the hospital but ive spoke to a few ppl whos done that and told me wat its like and i dont really wanna go through with that

2morrow is another chance to try again i spose
  8. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

hey there,keep talking,it will help,i no you are struggling,and im around if you want to chat.Im so pleased your back here and you didnt go through with it,keep fighting.mandyx
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Nigel,

I'm glad you didn't do it :hug:

Give life another chance. You won't always be living with your parents, just stay strong until then :arms:

I'm here if you need to talk x
  10. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

OK so livin with your parents is hell...I'm glad you didn't jump. Look for other solutions - do you have anyone there you can talk to?

You are young - you've got alot of stuff good and bad ahead - stick it out one more day....

Hospitals can be pretty bad but at least you will get a little of your own space and someone will listen....

You deserve to have someone there for you - hang on...
  11. whybother?

i have nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to apart from more shit, and no i have no1 at all i can talk to in person.. i live with my parents but im so lonely :(
  12. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

nij :sad: wish i could just give you a hug :sad:
  13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Well I just want you to keep in mind you have us!!! We might not be physical but we are supportive and think people here and there problems are important. Please don't harm yourself and talk to us. You are young and at an awkward age. Life can get better for you but you have to set goals to acheive the things you want!! Always a PM away!!~Joseph~
  14. whybother?

if i had any desire for anything then yes id set my goals but i dont have anything to look forward to, no interests, just lonely . me and my razor blade :(
  15. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

dude fuck hospital stays, its fucking hell... i couldnt stand 3 days at a hospital, just confined in a room for hours straight doing nothing but be alone with my emotions.

just sleep
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.