No more!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by itmahanh, Aug 26, 2009.

1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yesterday the cancer doc and the loneliness of each visit. Then my other doc to find out the grime news and now more tests. Today my son is missing. No fucking more!!! I've been standing on the edge even dangling my foot on the ocassional day. Please I'm begging no more no more no more no more no more no more!!!!!! Tonight after the little one is asleep, my time. To find some relief from it all. I want to be safe to hear about my son but I cant even think about promising myself or anyone else that I can be. I'm so used up!!!!!!!

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

I hope your son is found safe and well.

:hugtackles:

3. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

i wish i could take away all the pain ur feeling right now :( ..
    please know that u are not alone.. we are here.. :hug:
    ur such a big part of this place.. please stay safe.. pm me anytime.. thinking of u.. x

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

-hugs ya tight-

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say. I don't know how it feels to be you and have your son missing, I'm so so sorry to hear you're under so much stress. Do give yourself your time and like what you told, me rest...as much as you can.

What kinda things makes you feel relaxed and calm?

6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Right now...... my rye, my zops and my blade.

My son was found this evening. And I should be euphoric. Please dont take that the wrong way. I am so happy that he is safe. The police have given him over to me until some serious changes can take place with his Dad. But it took all I had to do all the "public" stuff I did. And knowing that I stood up to my ex well lets just say I know there is going to be shit for me to pay. So I crashed completely tonight. I'm so drained and so so done. So it's turn to the things I know I can control and use to relax really fast. Sorry but that is as strong as I can muster for now.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
  7. plates

plates Well-Known Member

You're doing the only thing you know how and I can empathise. Please keep safe though. I'll be thinking of you.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu must be totally drained with everything you have gone throught. Just try to take warm bath try to unwind seriously hard i know especially when you have no support. You are very strong person dealing with all this and i hope you can find some rest time just to get your second wind. Please take care i am so happy your son is safe at least that is one postive in such a rough day.