no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by total eclipse, Sep 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

how much more i can't i just can't go on ican't im sorry just know i tried and i did what was right this time i don't wnat stay now please sorry forget it ijust tired going to sleep tommorrow face that later sorry

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Hey Sweetie, You don't have to do anything. Try not to take on stuff you can't do right now. Take care of you first. PM me if you like.

3. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

Hang in there Violet.

You're always so giving and caring to everyone else, maybe take some of it for yourself today?

Thinking of you

Tam

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Violet,
    Please don't do anything rash.. You always tell others to see their doc,or pdoc.. You need to do the same.. If you can't then go to the ER..We don't want anything to happen to you..You know you can always PM me and vent.. I don't repeat what others tell me..I'm here if you need me..

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Violet, What's going on hun? It will help to vent , please tell us what you're going through,

Thinking of you x

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I called crisis team first time i did that. i was so desperate and like siad i need to follow my own advice the guy talked to me calm me down got me to think straight clearer so i could do what was needed to be done. My daughter ended up OD again i am still very tired weak but she is in hospital now pray they keep her please. I just don't feel anything today nothing i just want a way out phoned my T but too busy and what could he do nothing. nobody can do anything It is always me having to her own father wouldn't go see her
    crisis worked this time i don't know how much more i can take.

7. shefallsasleep

shefallsasleep Well-Known Member

From what I've seen on this forum you are always there for other people and seem to be such a caring and comforting person, i hope you are able to find some stregnth somewhere as it would be a great loss to the forum xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.