no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

loser

Yes I know that final straw feeling now Toffeekitten.
Sometimes it difficult to talk about
I feel ashamed and people laugh at me .

Daphna

Ninja of light
I hope you can forgive whoever it was that hurt your feelings. People are imperfect and tend to take things out on those closest to them. Know that we care.Blessings..

toffeekitten

Hey guys, jhust to clear this up, it wasnt a member on here who upset me. it was a member of another forum. Not abi or sam. tbh they saved my life on friday. I wouln't still be sitting here if it wasnt for them! xxx

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Georgia, You know you can talk to us.. No one here will judge you..Let us in and maybe we can help..Don't give up..We won't give up on you..

Marty482

Stay away from those other forums. PLEASE. We love you here just stay with us. Let the others cast their negativity at nothing. YOU are a good brave soul. Stay here with the people who care about you and love you. I'm praying for you right now!!!! Don't go to those other places. Stay here with the good people who care ab out you!!!!

write if you like,

Marty

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Georgia, How are you feeling today?? I hope you have had a chance to calm down..You are cared about here at the forums...If you need someone to talk to PM me.. I am on line in the mornings..Take Care!!

toffeekitten

Thank you guys..I am trying to steer clear of them, but the person who posted is a very close friend in real life...so avoiding forums doesn't solve it really :(

At the moment I'm suicidal, and urging to cut loads because I have been really triggered! :'(

Marty482

If that person is hurting you are they a close friend? Id think about that. We love you here. get away from that forum. PLEASE dont do anything. Just stay here where you are loved and respected and cared for. Let us know you are ok PLEASE. Stay with us. Maybe you need to drop some of these frieds at this forum. If they got you that upset I say you SHOULD. PLEASE DONT LET THEM GET TO YOU. They just want to give their pain to you. DONT TAKE IT .let them work it out as we all have to. I just said aprayer for you and hope you do too. PLEASE stay here and we willamkew you feel better. Look at al the great people who have posted here for you. WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00