no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

i really cant do this anymore attempt after attempt how many times have they stopped me they dont care tho do they? they dont want to help me at all... they just take me home to let me start again..

i cant cry anymore ive been crying for 4 hours straight

no more please...
    i cant do this
    im sorry

2. alexwaring

alexwaring Member

i keep crying, its the only thing that helps me.

its when i cant cry i get really worried

3. XsweetpoetX

XsweetpoetX Well-Known Member

Theres people out there who care for you. Also people who understand. I know things are hard. And the people you feel who should care and love you,should be there but they are probably confused. You just have to stay strong. Things will get better.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't understand aimee why don't they hospitalize you why can't they keep you safe. Can you not phone someone you head of parliament and tell them what is happening how no one will help you. Maybe go to the newspaper even and tell your story It is your right to get treatment it is your right to be kept safe so demand it okay don't leave hospital until you get treated and stabilized
    I care about you i do and i know how hard it is to get people to listen but try again and again to get help okay bring someone with you next time and get them to demand you get proper care okay get an advocate who will fight for you to get youthe treatment you need and deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.