Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Im not going to feel anymore hurt and pain.
    not after this. all night ive thought about it i havent slept..
    its all going to end.

I love all my friends here dealy,
    i just cant take anymore.
    i cant hold out anymore.

this is the only way its going to get better.....
  2. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

come on Aimee, there is always another way, pm for a chat sure we can make things a little better. thinking of you, Ed.
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hey hun. pm me. let me know that you are ok. talk to me. i'm sorry i haven't been there for you the last few days. i've been struggling myself. talk to me hun. x
  4. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi aimee
    i have these feelings
    but im still holding on by a fingertip hoping it will get better, hold on with me
    and together we can laugh at people who tell us hourly it will get better
  5. Enigmatic Ed

hey guys, you can laugh at me. i do stupid things all the time. although im quite sure of the decisions i should be making i all too often do the opposite. other day was installing a coffee machine for a new customer "oh look at our nice shiney new coffee machine" as i proceed to to drop it on the floor right in front of everyone, taking a massive chunk outta their lino and rendering the machine fubar (fduked up beyond all recognition) genius. not as bad as the time i dropped a snack vending machine on a blokes car "why didnt you ask me to move the car" "well i didnt plan on it falling over" see im a twat right now i should be working but feel the need to make myself look stupid on here instead. please feel free to request more stories from my life to show that its probably better to be you than me. i would recommend "being pulled over by a ten year old and reprimanded for my speeding."
  6. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

Hey, we've not spoken in a while, but as you said, you do have a lot of friends here. A lot of people to try and pull you out of the mess you feel you're in. My PM box is open, I really hope you can find someone to help you a little sooner than later :hug:
  7. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

It won't be much longer now all this will disappear no more hurt or pain or feeling like this I'm selfish and I'm a bitch but I need this to happen I want everything to stop
  8. Enigmatic Ed

hang in there give it more time, i have only just met you sorta.
  9. HighsandLows

HighsandLows Active Member

hold on there...please. You can do this, it can get better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.