• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

No More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Why are you cutting, what's that hard in your life that you feel ending it is the only way out?

WU13

I've wanted to do it for months. I always found something to keep me here. Each day that passes, those reasons disappear or become less important.

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Try and hold on another couple of hours until you can seek some professional help. Try samaritans.org too. writing to them might help you get all the negativity out of your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$495.00
Goal
$255.00