no More

Status
Not open for further replies.

anne1122

i dont think i can try anymore. FEeling so low and i dont know what to do with myself, cant seem to get out of this. I jsut want it to end. There is nothing for me here anymore, the only person I truly love is my niece and I dont get to see her that often anyway, i know eople will be upset but it is MY decision.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi

You sound exhausted, like you've been trying to struggle on for ages? I'm so sorry things are not improving.. does anyone know how you're feeling at the moment? I guess at the end of the day you are right in that it is you decision but I truly hope you'll reconsider and reach out for some help and support.. do you have any avenues around such as a friend or helpline or anything? Keep writing here if it helps.

Thinking of you
Jenny

anne1122

Yes been struggling a long time. I have a job interview today and I dont even want to go. I just want to stay in bed. I dont want my family, or anything. Feeling so low, Im sorry to sound so negative but this is the only place I feel that i can be honest and myself. I feel like a doormat for everyone and i dont feel like im smart enough to hold a job. If i cant, and make no money how will i survive anyway

Jenny

Staff Alumni
No need to apologise.. you're welcome to post here as much or as little as you'd like. Sorry to hear you've been struggling a long time.. sounds exhausting. If you do manage to make the job interview I hope it goes well.. I know how hard I find job interviews at the best of times, especially having to try to sell yourself.. hope things improve for you really soon.. keep writing if it helps x

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun i hope you can find someone to talk to okay It helps Job interview i hope you do make it hun it may be one thing that keeps you going a job
Sometimes my job is the only reason i get up I do hope you start feeling a little strong hun call your doctor okay if you are not feeling better hugs

anne1122

I went to my interview. When I came home there was an outragous credit card bill becasue I have been living on it. I dont know anymore, i just have no more left in me. Sorry if im being a downer, just how i feel. i feel like a loser, a complete loser.

Dave123

Account Closed
Hi,

It's sad to know your feelings but please you should rethink what you are saying here.

Find happiness, find something good to do and i bet you'll never think of such low thing :)

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Well done for getting to the interview.. how did it go? You don't need to apologise for being on a downer.. i'm just sorry that you're feeling this way. Please do keep writing if it helps though.. xx

anne1122

I think the interview went ok, but I am so sick right now, I cant really do anything, like my cleaning that I like to do when i feel bad. Feeling sick makes my depression worse, so I am in a bad spot right now. May have to go to a clinic or something tomorrow, having difficulty with my breathing. probably bronchitis. I have no insurance, so i got all the vitamins and am sitting in the bathroom with the steam to clear the lungs out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00