No more.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by strangertomyself, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strangertomyself

strangertomyself Account Closed

I am so tired of forcing myself to get up everyday. I don't see how things can get better for me anymore.. in the past year i have lost my fiance, most of my friends, and been diagnosed with a medical disease that can only get worse. Doesn't help i have been suffering from depression for 5 years now on top of that. Life for me just can't get better, they can only help ease the symptoms. I really don't see the point of waiting for everything to get worse. I just want to end this and i don't know what to do anymore. I am afraid of what the future holds for me and i don't want it to come to that point. I just want a day of no more pain, no more medical issues, but that day will never come.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm sorry to hear about everything you have gone through...I know it can be so hard, but please don't give up. I hope the doctors will be able to find a treatment or something that can ease your pain. I know you feel alone but we are here for you. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.