No More

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadguy33, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I'm tired of everything I'm bad for a certain reason in everyones eyes. Whether I'm short, ugly, and other BS that god "gifted" me with I'm always not going to be good enough for what ever reason you can pick 3. All girls hate me for one reason or another and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of everything if I was dead all this stuff wouldn't matter to anyone because I wouldn't exist and it would matter to me. I'm sick and tired of living later.

2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Try if you can to forget about what other people think. Its your life so do what you want to do. If you always try be accepted by other people you will never be happy. Find something that you enjoy doing and live for that and screw the rest. If people like you they are welcome in your life if they hate you then they can piss off. I am the same no girls would ever like me so i know how you feel.

3. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Taking this to pieces - constructively - you don't know everyone, so the use of that is an over-exaggeration. Again - saying 'All' girls hate you, you don't know them all so that's also an over-exaggeration. That said, on the note of feeling like you're never going to be good enough, do you have a hobby or an interest that can consume time and potentially be useful as a distraction?

You have a choice to listen to the nonsensical put-downs, or ignore the pure juvenility of negative words. Ugly is not a pleasant word, and anyone who judges you as thus is far more on the ugly scale, simply because they are too narrow-minded and ignorant to believe that just because someone doesn't look necessarily like a "George Clooney", or a "Hugh Laurie", they are a person with emotion and feelings.

You also have a choice to - a) Let it affect you, so much so that you believe it, and won't react positively to compliments, or b) Ignore the mindless judgemental souls who have to waste time and energy being so

I've only noticed you in the chatroom recently - so I haven't been able to get to know you properly yet.

But as a generalised rule of thumb, no-one is perfect, and not every characteristic about one person in particular is going to be liked by everyone they meet/greet, whether its in the realms of the internet or the offline 3 dimensional world around you.

(Hope this makes some sense)

Life is about making choices. some people choose education (college/university), some choose a career from the start, and some take apprenticeships too, quite a number of which I would imagine there would be a slightly lower rate in the 3-6 month trial periods.

I'd rather just suggest that you stop trying to do too much to impress other people, you could potentially be doing more harm than good.

GisforGullible

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I m going to be harsh here you meet that girl you want then it turns to shit then another prob to deal with.Please so i know love to be with someone yet you yourself has to be well.I suggest get better finding yourself as you will have more to offer.You cant expect someone to fall for ya while in your state so what im trying to say get help get ya self better look into you for who you are and thats what youll get back starts with you self esteem self worth you aint got that yes ppl drift from you.Get some help you will be surprised new friends come and maybe that special lady.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You don't want a girl if she's interested in you due to looks. Looks are always the last thing I look for in a person, even in business, and I book models and actors for a living. Believe me, looks is the last consideration.

6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I get what you are saying and in most cases that is true. However I'm an extremely optimistic person on the outside its only from the way people talk about what is bad about people they are always talking about something that I have. They won't even know it though because I put so much effort into hiding my flaws. So in a casual conversation they could be like "thats disgusting" usually talking about a trait I also have. Its not my mind that is making this up its society its whats on TV. I used to be rejected a lot in highschool even though I was outgoing and popular. Its the fact that my physical traits suck the only help I can get is different surgeries and It would take million $ in different surgeries to fix everything that is wrong with me. Go ahead and think of a bad trait that you wouldn't want in a partner guantee I have it. The only thing decent is my smile but its hard to recently. I do apperciate you for talking to me and you weren't that harsh I'll think about what you said. Its just hard because I'm pretty sure its how people view me and now how I view myself. If it wasn't for peoples opinions I would think I was great

7. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I can only really say you are not the only one out there that females are repulsed by. I am like you in that sense. However, I am cursed with people who lie to me. They all gasp in shock at how I am single. Claiming that I am the kind of guy girls generally good for. Either way you are not alone. I will be gone once my cat dies.

8. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Rejection is hard to deal with i have trouble meetimg opposite sex now but im in no hurry.Can you ellaborate on some of these bad traits you said you have

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.