No more...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JimmySand9, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmySand9

JimmySand9 Member

All I had was a little bit of hope that things would actually work my way, that I'd get another chance. Well, I'm not. They've gotten "serious". I have nothing left. I found the one oasis in a vast wasteland of white trash, and it's gone forever. I'm stuck in this wasteland with no means of escape, having to constantly watch that oasis be violated because I can't escape. I can't do it. There's nothing that can possibly happen to justify this pain. It's too much, it has to end.

2. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

I've loved and lost as well, and it's just so hard to see their lives happily moving on without you. Even if things are "getting serious," it may not work out, but that isn't to give you hope of getting back with her. She is not a goddess and you shouldn't worship her. If you love her, let her know and leave it at that. There are other women who have other great qualities like her, or even qualities that you may have never seen in someone before. Just because you live in some hick town doesn't mean there can't be one woman out there that isn't worth your time, and if you really want, you can always move to another city, state, or country. There will always be an opportunity for you to meet someone new. Just wait and give it a chance and try focusing on yourself in the meantime.

The pain of it all is hard to deal with, and it never seems to just leave your mind, but you really need to come to grip your situation, find acceptance, and move on. It all sounds so easy, but it's not. It took me almost a year to get over my first love, and it drove me crazy. Just hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.