no more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by letty, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letty

letty Banned Member

no more paranoid thoughts no more sickness i am tired of it all i give up i want to die

2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:( :hug:

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I can certainly see how that may seem to be an attractive option often Letty - more than you know I understand the feeling of just wanting it to stop and be done sometimes. But I have seen these feelings come and go, and even go away for extended periods or for good for far too long, for far too many members here , to believe that to be the best idea- It has simply worked out ultimately enough times that giving up is never a good idea. Please call a crisis line or find professional help. Or simply pm me and let me try to help you either by telling me a little about your problems and maybe a new set of eyes may have an idea or if you want help and cant do that yourself I will help you with that also.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. letty

letty Banned Member

i hate my mind myself my thinking, i willquiet it down i will take some oills to ss

5. letty

letty Banned Member

I hate my myself , i hate my mind my thinking , i am so stupid i cant even type , i am going to take pills and just put
    a silence to all this madness ,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.