no mum

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by lost_child, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

just wanted my mum to protect me, is that so wrong? just want a mum to be a mum, to hold you safely, look after you wehen your not well. to tell you it will be ok...nothing.....she don't contact me, she knew i was being raped and she even i believe let it happen,. she saw things, she laughed. well tonight mum, just like your uncle, we both died in syn...we both died taking our lifes.

RIP Roger white, be with you soon.
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

your mum should have cared for you. she had responsibility- to protect you, but she neglected you and let you be hurt and raped.

how do you feel towards her?

you say you're going to kill yourself, but have you told her what she didn't do and how she laughed?

do you have a part of you, lost child, that soothes the girl that's been hurt inside? what happened to you back then isn't your fault. it lies with your mother and the people who hurt you and neglected you. maybe those are the people that are killing you at the moment, but you're amazingly strong, because something happened back then and is happening now- you protected yourself, otherwise you wouldn't be alive at the moment and shouting so loud here knowing how you should have been treated and what you need.

it must hurt to reach out to your mum, or to even want her comfort- i found when i stopped expecting much from my own, - it became easier to live.

there are people who will not hurt and neglect you like your mum and will protect and hold you.

i'm thinking of you. :hug:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2009
  3. TBear

TBear Antiquities Friend

OMG, Lost child - your mum should have been there for you!

Taking your life can't make things better - it will take a precious life from the world - yours.

You didn't deserve what happened to you - You needed what every child needs love comfort, security - you got the opposite.

I don't know why these things happen, I've been struggling with that very question myself. I only know, if you hang on just a little longer there are people who can care and help. Please reach out just one more day. Push through the pain there is an end, and it doesn't have to be death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.