no myself (TRIGGER)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by troubledprincess, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledprincess

troubledprincess Well-Known Member

im so not mysef i have not SH this much in years it seems like everday i seem to be cutting but evry day its getting deeper and deeper and its getting to the point i want o end it all every day i feel like my life is slipping away and that im not worth anything im use less and stuiped i wanna go to college but i cant even do that so what is the point of carrying on i wish i could find anthoer way i hate myself and im sure evryone else hates me too

2. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Sorry you're feeling so low. :(.

3. troubledprincess

ty *hug
    i wish i did not feel like this every day its draining me even to think is getting hard

4. troubledprincess

Re: not myself

i dont think i can do this anymore i just wanna leave my life behind be and go to a better place im tired of living it would be best if i just die now

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey DD,
    Are you seeing a therapist? they can be a big help in teaching you to cope with your feelings. I have been suicidal since I was thirteen and I am fifty two now. I fight those thoughts every day. You just have to keep trying that is all that matters. Even if you only do something as minor as getting out of bed and getting dressed. That is a step in the positive direction.
    Don't let depressions lying ass to defeat you, fight back and tell it no you will not have me!! I do that every morning and put it in the back of my mind. Then the next day I do it all over again. For some of us it will be there your whole life and there are ways to deal with it. For others getting the help that is out there they are able to lock it away for good. Maybe you can become one of them, but you have to try and work at it.. Take Care!!~Joseph~

6. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling so low just wanted to send you some :hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sarah :(

stay honey, your son needs you. :hug:

I'm sure you're an excellent mom to him, so..that's something that you have to stay for :) You know where I am if you need me x

8. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

hey sarah sorry for being late in replying. want to know how you are doing today??? xx

9. troubledprincess

im still not very good my baby is not well and i need a life time of sleep

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.