No need for help only an outburst

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by I love death, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love death

I love death New Member

Im 40 yo lot of trauma raped many times awful parent never loved me and tried to makes me feela pice of shit.and lot of bulling
    Many terrible life traumas.
    I went to hundreds of psychiatrists and psycotherapist.taken lot of meds never worked.
    I tried 4 ti es suicide <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods>
    I was desparated at the moment and also all the time after that
    If i have succeeded i had avoided hundreds of terrible sofferings.more ive lived more ive suffered and obviously in the future will be the same
    Im totally aware since i was a baby that my destiny will be kill myself because there wasnt there arent way out.
    Ive tried all since i was a baby im 40!!!
    I dont want tosay i so sorry idont want nothing i dont want answers this is a shout one more of thousonds shout ive done without resul obviously....
    Death only hope to erase all my shitty life
  2. randomguy9

randomguy9 Put's the "Pro" in Profanity Chat Pro

Trauma is a difficult thing...

But people do recover from it.

I hope you can find a way to do sok, and this site is here for you when you need it.
  3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry you have endured so much :hug:
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum, keep it close to the fact that PTSD can be treated and a therapist can teach you how to cope with it in a healthy way. Keep posting and let us know how you are doing!
  5. I love death

I love death New Member

I've tried so many psycotherapis also for ptsd meds physical activity i have friends and a good girlfriend a job.but I've lived with this "cancer" in my soul and nothing helped me also myself I've tried for a life do things to feel you know you can feel better for weeks and than again same old story
    I was and still I'm so sad that I didn't jump that said when I've tried many years ago with meds.
    I know die doesn't solve problems but erase FOREVER pain.meds friends therapists can help and so do I but pain will ruturne thus is for sure only deat can stop it forever and for sure!
    <mod edit - guidelines>
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: for you!!

I know life might seem bleak right now, I understand what you have tried to lets try thinking outside the box. Have you tried CBT or what kind of therapy is it you have tried. A lot of people are having success with newer therapies coming out all the time. I'm glad you acknowledge that death doesn't solve anything! So whatever happens I hope you can get out of this rut and learn how to enjoy your life :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.