No need for me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dismas, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dismas

Dismas New Member

You know, I could accept that I had no social skills, that I had no chance of ever finding a friend or a mate. I could accept that I'd never make a large amount of money. But my whole life... I thought I could be a great artist, that I'd find myself in music or drawing or writing...

But I was wrong.

I suck at writing, I can't think of plot to save me, and all of my characters are just me with a different skin. I suck at drawing, even in a class of beginners my drawing noticeably suffers, and my baby brother draws much better than me anyway. I suck at music, I've never been able to play so much as a verse.

So if I'm not creative, if I'm not an artist...than that means I'm just pathetic. Everyone else has several friends and sexual partners, everyone else is succeeding in their jobs. I'm worthless.

I want to make a trip <edit mod total eclipse method>
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You will find an interest that you can do well in hun It may take time. You maybe an excellent care giver or a great listener or a teacher you just have to keep trying things until you find what YOU are suited for hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.