no no i wont let you go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ilovedilostwhatnow, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovedilostwhatnow

ilovedilostwhatnow Active Member

im losing everyone who means anything to me their being ripped from my grasp and im so fucking scared and alone i dont want to lose them why me why now when im just starting to pick up the broken peicies just to have them smacked out of my hands im just want to die im so scared and so worried i hate it feeling so weak so worthless so fucking pathetic i dont want to lose them i kept my promises for them why cant they keep yours they ask me to hate them but thats impossible ive grown attached to them
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

What's going on? :hug:
  3. waterlily

waterlily Active Member

I'm sorry, I wish there was help for those of us here. What is there to say, what is there to do for us. I hope this passes for you, that you might get some relief and peace.
  4. ilovedilostwhatnow

ive never had peace nor will i ever
  5. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

For all our sake I hope we will get peace. Even if in the end when we've been battling these feelings throught out lives we get peace.
  6. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

dont be scared sweety you are not alone...we are here with you :arms:
  7. ilovedilostwhatnow

bubblingirl your sweet but i was born alone and thats how it will remain for all time
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.