no oen wants you around

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Isa, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

no one wantsm e around

i cant balme them

in a few hours ill hopefly get the letr from the cmht team that hdould have inf obaout theraputic tocomnunity in.

im so despirate.

fi joe wasnt here i would have done it by nosw

i love his company, i lovei him

but i wish he asnnt here so i doculd die

i feel heartbroken and hated and rejected

mno bodfy wants me alive, the doctros at hre hospitsl even gave me some methods in my asesmetn after i oded

even doctor who dont know me know i dhosuld die

and im sorry i dint hjelp all of you in chat

or if you say something awkward igo silent

im sorry i cant suport yo all

i try

oh god im choking itn it all

im so so alone
  2. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

made this earlier, post it now in case i dont et anothe chance.

3. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

everyon heides from me because they sdont knwo what to say.

i mdying
  4. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Sarah McLaughlen - In The Arms Of An Angel
    Evanescence - My Immortal
    Radiohead - Creep
    Pink - Lonely Girl
    Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out
    Motion City Soundtrack - Lets Get Fucked Up And Die
    Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
    Jeff Buckley - Hallejuah
    Alanis Morisette - Perfect
    Charlotte Church - Even god cant change the past
    Creed - One Last Breath

songs for my funeral
  5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hi there Isa. I'm sorry for your pain. What's going on?
  6. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

they wont ett me die

but he will go ohome on friday

but its so long to wait

im so tires

i w ant oti t over with
  7. Esmeralda

Maybe he is seeing things more clearly than you are right now. You're depressed and having a rough time. Lean on him and try to give yourself a chance to get better. When we lack the strength, we can always turn to our loved ones or God (not sure what your beliefs are about this though). We can't go it alone and we shouldn't have to. That's why we are not ever alone in this world.
  8. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

a hard time.

2 years is a long hard time.

its a testoament to weakness to be here for 2 eyars and still not be de\d

not long

please god not long

if you believ in god you will also belive that soemtimes he recognisesthat death is a kindness to take them fro mpain and keep them sfe
  9. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

my family always said theyd pusblich my poetrey when i was gone. i hope they do
  10. Esmeralda

I do believe in God, and I believe he forgives us all (I hope?). And yes, 2 years seems like a long time when you are in pain. But I believe you can make it through and be happy again. If you suicide, you will never give yourself that chance. Can you tell me what is going on that makes you so unhappy?
  11. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I want you around, it was just the othe day I was talking to someone and they said how they were so glad to have you back. The same goes for me. We care for you. I have faith in you, you can make it! :hug: :hug:
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are right that 2 years seems to be such a long time. Many here have had the pain of depression for that amount of time, and even longer. Some have been fighting for 30 years. I am not saying that it will be that long for you, because it probably won't. You already experienced a brief amont of time that you felt better. I am definitely not hiding from you. I may not always have something to say, but I won't hide. I know it is hard to fight the depression day after day after day after day, but don't give in to it. Don't let the depression have that great a hold on you. Take care hun. :hug:
  13. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

Its been 13 years of depression now GL, just 2 years of being suicidal and housebound thats all.

I feel a bit calmer today, I managed to buy paracetemol without anyone noticing.

Not alot, only 32. Will buy more soon. But it makes me feel better knowing its in my purs.e
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.