no one believes me....

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by Passion, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

no one believes me.
    they are all friends with him.
    they take his side.
    he wouldnt never do anything like that, they say.
    they think im crazy.
    im making it up.
    im being dramatic.
    im a liar.

how can they think this when i still have flashbacks almost every night?
    when i am so paranoid that i have to make sure every door and window is locked, and if i hear a car at night i freak out.
    how can they say all of this when i am scared to death of him?
    when i have a mental breakdown just because he called me? (even though i never answer.)

but no one believes me....
    and i just keep wishing for death to come...
    i dont think this will ever end....
    this is too much pain for me to handle.

2. candy15

candy15 Active Member

you shouldn't have to go through this hun...
    have you considered telling someone who will believe you? someone in authority?
    have faith that this suffering isn't forever... it CAN come to an end
    be good to yourself <3

I BELIEVE YOU, PASSION

3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im so sorry you are going through this hun.

If they dont beleive you they are not friends.

Im not sure of your age, but would it be possible to move away and start again? get some new friends who will treat you as you deserve and get away from him.

im here if you wanna talk :hug:

4. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

I believe you. I wanted to write a similar post but then I saw yours. It is ok to feel hatred and shame well done for talking about it.

Am here if you want to talk.

5. heartlessfaceless

heartlessfaceless Active Member

oh my god,when i read that,i literally thought "hey when did u right that?" i swear it sounds like i could of wrote it,for a second there i thought maybe i had and had forgot!...its really awful when no one belives u , when they all say its you,that he would never do that,and ur a liar,an attention seeker...i even lost my sons father because he chose to belive the guy over me to. =( ..lifes not fair.

6. butterflies32

Heya,

When is life ever fair. I spoke to the police about my case but it ended up being two against one and the case was dropped. From that day I have felt like I am not believed and that I deserved nothing but what I got.

Your post touched me and stirred up feelings inside me that I now haave to question.

I think you are so brave and what ever happened you know is true so damm the liers they were not there (except the abuser) so how would they know who was telling the truth. I do not think anyone could make up your post for the hell of it. I believe you and so do other people on this board.

Here if you want to chat. Or PM me.

You are doing really well

take care...here for you.

Sam
    x

P.s. You are doing so well and you are strong we can or cannot support(up to you) each other but you did not deserve what happened to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  7. Nightfall

Nightfall Member

Hello,
    i am really sorry about that. beeing abused is hard enough, but the reacting of people afterwards are sometimes more traumatizing. I know what its like when people think you made it all up, you just want to be dramatic...I can´t understand, I think maybe its the easiest way for them. Some people don´t wanna believe that there are such things as rape and violonce against children etc, especially not close-by.
    I hope you find someone you can talk to about that, someone who believes you.

8. Passion

Passion Well-Known Member

thank you all so much, I am doing slightly better than before, but I am still having a really hard time with this. but it helps a lot knowing that I am not the only one having to go through this and that I do have some sort of support. I don't know what I would do without
    you guys.

9. butterflies32

Heya

Your welcome. We are always here.

Sam
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.