1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no one can help me. It's gonna end soon

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Professor_Spiff, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor_Spiff

Professor_Spiff Well-Known Member

I don't know why I'm even posting, I know nothing anyone says will help me. I have been thinking so much about suicide and researching a method exstensively. I hate my life and am incredibly incredibly depressed. But even worst than that I'm so so alone and no will or has ever cared for me. I'm worthless, a coward, an asshole I should be shot. I dream of the day I die all the time. I've stopped being able to properly sleep and properly do anything at all actually, just no energy. At least at night I don't have to deal with people. I hate having to deal with anyone because. Have to pretend to have any feeling. It's almost impossible because I'm so incredibly numb. I'm completely broken and I've given up. Now I just need the right time and I'll be out of here. I'll finally be free

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I care about you jimmycraig, you're not worthless or a coward :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do care. Here if you feel like talking.

4. akalee_786

akalee_786 Banned Member

Just because I'm leaving doesnt mean I'm giving up on you.. I care so much about you, why can't you see it :( I love you Chris don't do this Im not going to just leave you it's kind of impossible for me to do that I'll always try and be with u don't give up on me please Don't say no1 cares u know urself I care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.