No One Cares About My Pain

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by mooch74, Jun 17, 2013.

1. mooch74

mooch74 Well-Known Member

I just wish everyone could feel my pain for one minute. Everyone laughs at me, spreads rumors about me and tries to hurt me. I'd like all of them to feel the hurt, anguish and suffering I deal with every second of my life. It's easy to conspire against me, like everyone does, but if anyone could feel it, they wouldn't be so quick to laugh at me and hurt me. My life sucks.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so sorry you are feeling this way and do not find people who are understanding...that must be very difficult...please know here, there are ppl who do understand
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There are people here who care, who won't laugh at you or criticize you.
  4. MikeTRobot

MikeTRobot Active Member

Just so you know, I care about your pain. I care alot. One person who's never met you cares and I'm not the only one. I know what its like to have people turn on you, people you did everything for to suddenly change their mind and hate you. But giving in to all those feelings of anger and revenge is letting those people win and fuck them, you should win. Take all those feelings of hate and angry and use them to motivate yourself. Use them to give you an edge in school or at work, and then when your on top and the people who treated you bad are on the bottom you can choose how to treat them, be the bigger man or not, the important thing is that you'll have won.