no one cares and if they do they're useless.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lonelysuiciderisk, Mar 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lonelysuiciderisk

lonelysuiciderisk New Member

im here so that i can feel like im trying. same reason why i do all the other useless things that are supposed to help depressed people...so that even if nothing works and i still end up killing myself, which i likely will, at least i can say i tried. at least i can say i tried to stick around and tried to work on me and tried to live life because life is beautiful even though everything about society and people especially females in my case is not. im 18 and single and want to die. why do girls expect men to do all the chasing. some of us are really damned shy. and why didnt they ever give a single f*** when i cried and cried and cried over facebook posts that basically were just rants about how lonely and desperate and suicidal and single i was. im not even ugly im actually pretty goodlooking. im just super quiet and have always sucked horribly at the whole getting a date thing. and have seemed to just always be cursed when it comes to attracting females. but its killing me. why dont girls care. im not expecting anyone on here to be any help. im not. but at least i can say im trying to prevent my suicide. and no i wont tell anyone to go away for saying their opinion or anything im not like that. but yeah. does no girl want a broken guy. im tired of bleeding and crying and hurting over someone who's not there. im tired of being told that i just 'need to get out of the house more.' or 'need to talk more.' or wtf ever. god just doesnt like me and neither do girls. im a pretty actualized soul. but with a right to feel lonely. and with a right to hate this stupid world. my moms dead my dad and friends are annoying and im starting college soon because i cant kill myself. not only will i not die..known from prior experience.... but i still have hope. that someday some chick will finally decide im not a piece of shit. i dont really know what people are like on here.......but its for the lulz.......just comment whatever you feel like saying i will read it and consider it so that i can feel like i tried.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Maybe you stop thinking that girls will be your salvation. Although you say you are quiet, may be girls get put off by the passive aggression, and if they get the impression that you only want to date them because you want to be saved, it will come across as very selfish and will put girls off. If you really want a relationship, approach it for the right reasons and if confidence is something you lack, then do things to work on gaining some confidence.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. If you ever decide want to talk and want advice on strategies to make depression to get better and to feel better there is a lot to be had. It is pointless typing so long as you have already decided that it is useless, so perhaps simply having a place you say whatever you like will be helpful until a time you want to feel differently.

Take Care and Be Safe

- Ben

4. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

I am going to take this moment to say I know how you feel, man. Life sucks sometimes, especially when what you want deep down in your heart seems to be constantly out of reach. I suggest that you find something else to occupy your time or to distract you. I found something that helps me a little is reading. For me, no matter how bad my life gets, I find a sliver of salvation in the pages of a book. Mainly this is because using your imagination to entomb yourself in a fantasy world helps to alleviate the stress from real life. Even if you don't take my advice, take Butterfly's. Don't rush to find a relationship for the sole purpose of having one. Attempt to get to know people. I was extremely shy growing up, but some girls actually like that trait in a guy. I'd hate to sound cliche, but there is someone out there for everyone. Don't give up, my friend.

~ Jericho

5. Dewonderland

Dewonderland Well-Known Member

I think Jericho calm and mesured word might be something to think of.

In your words there is so much hate.
    I also have the feeling that you might not be lloking for a relationship for the good reasons ... or maybe that is not a relationship you're looking for.
    I am all broken and I don't want to go into a relationship.
    Sometimes I am down and I feel like I want someone to take care of me.
    So if you need someone to 'talk' maybe contact someone instead of posting on facebook.
    but anyway I don't want to go in a relationship because I need someone to tell me everything will be better or to have someone taking care of me.
    I am not a child anymore. I need to be able to stand up.
    And when I'll decide to be a relationship it will be to share moment with someone I have affection and respect for. Not because I "need" someone to make me feel better.
    This is not a relationship this is a nursing.

I hope you can understand my words.

6. Vaughan

Vaughan Well-Known Member

I'm old. Well, compared to the thread starter. So here's what I've learned in life.

You can't make someone else happy, unless you're happy. Also, the best way to be comfortable with others is to be comfortable with yourself. Without being patronizing, what's important to you at 18 just isn't so important when you're..... older.

Depression isn't solved by dating a girl. It's dealt with by engaging with professionals. So you need to go to your doctor and tell him/her how you feel. At 18 there's a lot of time for you to find yourself, and find someone else. At 18 I was busy down the arcades playing games. :D

By the way, I don't use Social Media. In todays world everyone seems to think that they have to share their every thought with the entire planet. I'd suggest keeping your head low a bit, work on yourself.

And go see that doctor!

7. lonelysuiciderisk

lonelysuiciderisk New Member

thanks for the replies. im glad this forums full of people who actually know things, not trolls. im getting professional help but....what im learning is that it requires an immense amount of time and strength.

8. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

I am glad that you can find some solace in our words. Definitely listen to Vaughan's advice. You will discover that you will be happier without worrying about women or relationships. I mean, relationships are stressful by default, no matter how you look at it. Focus on yourself and building your self-esteem, then worry about relationships.

Best of luck, my friend. Be safe.

9. Multiple Man

Multiple Man Well-Known Member

I actually am ugly and unlovable so you at least have hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.