• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

No One Cares No One!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now totally and completely sold that no one could give a shit about listening to me. I don't even know why I am doing this, because I although I have always felt alot like people could give a shit about anything i have to say i always figured that was just me and my insecurities. well tonite i learned I WAS RIGHT in the first place. i tried to share something good and encouraging that happened to me today to people that i have looked out for for a while now. I am an op in a chat room that i found before i found sf and i liked going there. i always tried to be supportive and understanding. and i enjoyed helping people feel they had a safe place they could talk. when i went into the room everyone was talking and sharin so i jumped in and thought i would share. people were like,"really what happened?" so they appeared to want to hear so i began to share. when i was done the room was silent.(i didn't take a year to share like i am here either so dont even go there) not to big of a deal at first i was thinking it was probably just my puter acting up. so i did the test to see if it was. i asked if anyone was there. i figured no response my puter was acting up and i would deal with it, but i did get one. while i was sharing everyone left (not the room) to do something else. didn't say they would brb or nothing just left. this is what i get in the real world and now i find it's everywhere. its me and nothing i say matters at all to anyone. i don't get it and i know i never will and now i'm not sure that i even care anymore. i believe with all my heart and soul now that no one gives a shit at all. NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel cursed and now totally believe there is no point of sharing anything because it wont be heard anyways. NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!! I'm convinced I am sold I am done talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00