No one cares

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

No one cares, no one notices...Im all alone in this darkness, begging for it all to be over. My family hate me and let my sister have anything and everything she wants. They complain when they have to do anything for me... Im sick of this life. They can blame themselves for this.

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Killing yourself so that your family finally blame themselves is a crap reason to die for. Consider living and getting a lot out of life to spite them. Hugs.

3. hoophula

hoophula Active Member

Theodora, where the hell is your compassion and empathy? that was just mean and you should apologize,

I care whateverittakes hugs

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Living and doing well for yourself hun and showing them all that you are important hun is what Theodora is saying she did not meant to be mean she is saying get revengen by showing them all just how important you are

5. hoophula

hoophula Active Member

Maybe I am seeing or reading things the way I feel, they are all being taken wrong I apologize

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Thank you Total Eclipse and Hoophula. Yes TE that is what I meant. Hoophula I wouldn't have posted if I didn't care. We do take things wrong, interpret them fom our own experience. I responded to this thread because I've written similar in my diaries at a certain stage in my life. What I needed then was a reason to go on. Sympathy just enabled me to stay where I was. Someone said to me "how have you tried to change things". I thought that was harsh but later I realised I'd tried nothing. I had a load of reasons why it was everyone else's fault and why anything suggested wouldn't work. So untill I moved / tried something new I kept myself in the same situation.

7. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

plesase try and distract, call someone if you need have a chat with a family/friend till your feeling better x

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Today has been the LAST straw. They have abused and treated me like shit for the last time. I am gone. Forever.

9. skinnylove911

Please go to hospital now and explain how you are feeling you are a breaking point and need help/assistance now. Call the emergency services and get thr assistance needed to you.
    pleas stay strong x can you discuss whats going on in your life right now thats making youfeel that way.
    its not the final straw.

10. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Its too late for anything now.

11. skinnylove911

Have you od'd? or tried to harm yourself.
    id you have then please i am begging you to get help now

12. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Its never too late hun :hug: Could you consider moving out and away from them? Have a look at shared housing (rooms to rent) Just so you are out of that environment, because the longer you are there the worse you will feel.

:hug: please if you need help, please get some :hug:

There are people here who care, (and I know we don't count for much, but we do count sor something :hug: )

13. skinnylove911

Remember its never too late. You are not alone

14. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Person...thank you for all the support you have given me. I truly appreciate it, but there is nothing left for me anymore.

15. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

There is so much more left, you just have to find it, and hold on to it. :hug:

It can be difficult to find, but there is always something worth continuing for, no matter how small or big it seems. As long as you are breathing, there is life, and as long as there is life, there is always something worth holding on to

16. skinnylove911

hey

i have just sent you a private message if you ever wana chat im here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.