No one cares

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Broken angel, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken angel

Broken angel Active Member

No one cares if I hurt so why should I .... Soooo I'll kill myself
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Broken angel. Now that I know you're hurting so much, I do care! I hope you come back and seek the caring and support of others here. Thinking of you and always willing to listen if you want to share. :hug:
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Broken Angel we all care..but if you are in a life threatening position now you should reach out for some professional help rite now!!! The doctor, emergency room at hospital , crisis need their help and please go get it!!!
  4. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

Broken Angel, if you're seriously thinking about hurting yourself please get in touch with medical staff. Otherwise please come back and keep posting here; send me a PM anytime, I'm happy to listen. :hug:
  5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Hi BrokenAngel,
    Why are you feeling so bad right now? What's going on to make you think that no one would care? I know I don't know you, but I care. If you ever need anyone to talk to, my PM box is always open. <3
  6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

You see we do care.

Share the reasons if you can and we will do our best to offer support and advice.
  7. Cat of Spades

Cat of Spades Well-Known Member

You need to remember that you should care. You. You should care about yourself because no one else will ever understand you better than you.

Attempting to define your own value based on what others think of you is only going to confuse you, start with loving yourself and then worry what others, if that's what you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.