No One Cares??

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Jul 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

No one cares?

i now know this to be true...

God i was so stupid to think that anyone here really would care for sure a stupid pathic person as myself... heck i cant do nothing right? I am a loser.. a stupid pathic loser.

i am worthless..

i needed someone to talk to tonight but i did not get anyone... heck i dont blame them.. i am nothing... i am already dying anyhow of a stupid cancer..

im sorry everyone.. i just cant take this anymore..

hazel , see , living death , castles , ace , death is coming, bud leaf. and peanut and others i may have forgotten.. im sorry. i am just a stupid pathic person.. i will leave you all alone now.. sorry...

2. see

see Well-Known Member

What Am I chopped liver? I cared I pm you and I am here, I know you dont know me and you hurting but dont say no one cared!

3. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

I care about you.

Sorry I haven't been around for you recently but I have been feeling crap recently.

Please don't go.

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

OK WD...You KNOW I care about you...so stop! I wasn't here tonight because I was gone...but I DO care about you...how could I not??? Please relax and understand how much people really DO care for you. You are a caring, wonderful and faithful person...how could I not care for you? :hug: you will be ok :)

5. As I said in my email, everyone cares here. Please allow them to help. It's only a few choice people that have already been banned that rock the boat.

Please don't allow those few to make u discision for u. Ignore them and move on.

We do care.

6. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

You have many people who care for you and you are not worthless!

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I care x

8. Ghosty

Ghosty New Member

I do care, if fact. I did try to help in some way, but you basically told me that there was no way for me to help. Everyone here cares about you. So if I didn't help you at all in any way, I am sorry..

9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

I am sorry about that post...

i was feeling so down and this stupid cancer pain doesnt help things either.. I was also drinking and that might have eased my cancer pain but put me in a much more depressive mood..

i am sorry everyone and if you hate me now thwen i can fully understand...

it is so hard when i am battling more then one pain and i often feel so useless and worthless.

Again i say im sorry...

Would have replied sooner but i was so sick yesterday.. threw up a lot , might have been becauise of mixing the alcholo with pain meds or could have been something else.

all i know is i was very weak.. seem tired more and not want to do nothing but sleep and stay in bed.. I will post an inspiration movie in a little while...

sorry...

love you all...

and see , im sorry . did not get your pm until today....

10. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Hey, its alright. So glad to know you are back.. :smile:

11. Me 2 glad u still around.

:hug:

12. ace

ace Well-Known Member

WD,I really do care about you sorry I wasn't around I honestly just saw your thread now but I care about you as much as anybody else.I wish I could take your pain away,If anything happened to you I would be devestated:sad: so please stay.

13. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Many people care WD. I am sorry I was not around for you to talk with either. I am here as much as I can be, but I must have been away that night for some reason. Sorry you were so sick the other day. You are in my thoughts. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.