No-one Cares...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Disabled_SH, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disabled_SH

Disabled_SH New Member

Why should I go on... I came onto the chat forum tonight looking for support & understanding (thanks btw power) yet everyone else just didn't seem to want to listen or take the time time to listen.

Maybe it's just me or maybe it's not but everytime I try & open up someone else with problems that seem far less significant pipes up & everyone rushes to help & give advice to them totally forgetting about me. Maybe thats just me the forgetable person that no-one wants to know or care about.

So why should I continue what have I got left my life is empty I have no close friends, can't talk to family everytime I do they just switch off. I really need someone just to talk to right now & I have no-one. :lost: :blub:
  2. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Feel free to pm me or post here to talk..we will respond or answer you anytime..or come back into chat and tell us you need to talk to someone ...maybe in another room..just tell someone.hey i need to talk to someone in another room ...or something. I'm sorry you felt left out or ignored in chat. :hug:
  3. PeaceBlueFire

PeaceBlueFire Well-Known Member

I watched a movie tonight that is a comedy but also displays a community that does care, even when it looks like they don't. The community thinks Lars is crazy and wants to do everything they can to help him. At first they do everything they "think" he needs and then they do what he "actually" needs.

Life isn't fair and it seems like no one cares or loves you, but I can assure you, there are many people both on SF and around you in this world that do care about you and love you. Most people don't know how to display these feelings, at least not in the way that we can decipher or know for sure.

If this helps or makes sense in any way, or even if you only need a laugh, I would encourage you to watch "Lars And The Real Girl". I found tonight that the hidden meanings and life lessons, especially those regarding community and family relate to my life.

Take Care!
    Peace! :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2008
  4. daniel2

daniel2 Banned Member

The main chat room is for light chat - people just want to relax and make acquaintances. Triggering subjects is the room for more serious problems. If you announce in the main chat that you are in need of help and then navigate to triggering subjects people will follow you in to talk.

5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

the forum can seem to be uncaring at times especially to a new member but it doesn't mean to be, as said before triggering subjects is the place to be to get support and help on a one to one basis, there are lots of people here to help no matter what the subject is.
    don't give up on us just now, if you would like to talk then just send me a pm and i will answer and i hope help you.
  6. Disabled_SH

Disabled_SH New Member

Thanks all of you for your posts.

I was really having a bad time & not really knowing the chat forum protocol didn't really help, hence this post.

I have since though being talking with Wierdo_ripper which has really helped to lighten the load a little. I will keep posting too. :grouphug:
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

glad to hear, its always best to talk and thats what we are here for.

remember you are never alone

take care
  8. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Chat can be like that. They were sposed to be running some schedualed chats on some topics but as far as I know only one has happened.
  9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello SH.,
    Welcome to the forum!! It might seem not many people are talking to you. You need to understand some are working, others just might not be online. There are usually reasons. Give it a little time more people will talk to you when they get a chance to sit down and come on line.
    I personally care what happens to you!! I take when others are talking about it very seriously!! You sound like what you need now is just someone to talk to, and that is good. You came to the right place.
    I also have no friends outside of the forum. I pushed everyone away along time ago. I isolate so I don't have to deal with people. My therapist has me getting out of the house more. She is great. I have told her almost every thing about me. There are a couple of things I have held onto that are just to personal to talk about. I wish you the best And I hope to see more of you on line. Take Care!~Joseph~
  10. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

no close friends in the so called real world? eh...lots o' friends here!

on the forum. don't know about that chat. it seems kinda weird to me :blink:

post back again and let us know you iz ok. ok?
  11. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

good good.. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.