No one cares

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by purplefizz, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purplefizz

purplefizz Senior Member

Nope. No one. Absolutely no one.

I don't remember the last time I went out with friends (as I really don't have them anymore).

I am invisible at work.

My mother hates me (as she repeatedly expresses).

My Dad does not contact me.

Hell, my Grandma is even too busy for me most of the time.

I binge/purge (4 freaking years now), I watch movies, I cry, I sleep. I walked out of work today without telling anyone, and I dunno what will happen now. I have no money and in the fall, I'm supposed to go to college... that will put me in intense debt. I can't afford that. I can't even f-ing bring myself to work! All I know how to do is spend money and ruin relationships. I want to get a credit card, spend merrily, then kill myself before I have to worry about the debt. It would give me incentive to go through with it, and I want to enjoy my final days here... no matter how superficial my enjoyment is. I think if buying shit makes me happy, I should just do it, right? It doesn't matter... life is going nowhere for me. In fact, I think I'm gonna browse this forum a little more then speed to the store to do some impulse shopping. Not that I even need anything... It is definitely possible to f-up my life worse, and I guess that's what I'll do. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE; NO ONE CARES!!!!! :sad:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Member

Don't say that!

I care. I may not know you, but that doesn't matter. You're important to me now. Talk to me if you'd like. You can Pm me.

I know how you feel, but there's always someone who cares. You just may not be able to see it.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey Purplefizz i care really your mind is just full of pain right now Your grandmother cares so does your parents sometimes they just don't know how to show it. Im glad you came here for support as you see we care to Talk to us anytime okay

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi purple fizz,

I'm sorry that you feel no one cares. :sad:
    We care here,we really do. Have you tried making new friends? Or calling up the ones you already have? :dunno: I know how lonliness feels :( I hope you feel better soon :arms:

5. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

We do care. :hug: I'm sorry to hear your family is like that, it must be hard considering you'd expect them to support you. Maybe see someone professional about your shopping habits? I bet there is some psychological thing behind it. You can PM me anytime. :arms:

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're family are like that, but we here care about you. Maybe you could talk to your family, tell them how they make you feel because of their lack of caring.
    Take care :hug:

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

yes we do!

This sounds exactly like something I would right. That impulsiveness. I never end up going through with it. It's scary not knowing what's going to happen. I hate working too... I am very scared. Even if you do do all that, maybe you will be happy and you'll change your mind. Or maybe you'll decide not to do it. Either way you can find support and care here, or with a therapist, if you can get to one somehow.

Either way, we've got your back.
    :hug:

8. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

:hug: i care also ..
    please stay strong .. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.