no-one cares

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Kaos General, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Its exactly as the title says, no-one on this whole damn site cares. I listen to people when they have problems but when im feeling like shit no-one gives a toss. :cry:

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm listening...what's up?

3. Kaos General

whats up??? the fact that too everyone i am invisible, no-one cares whether im here or not and its become apparant that no-one wants to know when im having problems so whats the point?? Im tired of being here for everyone

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You don't have to be here for every one. You need to be here for yourself too. I stopped being around for every one and started giving them a chance to grow their own strength. Set them aside for now. What's happening with you?

5. Kaos General

whats going on with me?? Im invisible. Talking about my problems with someone only works if someone who i know would be actually willing to listen at the time. Yesterday i OD'd because out of 130 friends on msn who i know personally all of them was 'busy' and gthis place was a joke as well

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

There are people that care. I know sometimes it doesn't feel like it, but we do. Here if you want to talk, or you can pM me anytime.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Did you tell anyone how you felt yesterday, or post on here or PM anyone? People do care, but it's hard to know if someone's struggling when they don't say anything.

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think this forum is far from being a joke It has so many caring individuals who
    are suffering their own pain. They reach out when they can but some are in too much pain or deep in depression themselves. I am sorry you feel you are invisible here i will try to keep my eyes more open okay I hope you know we all try to care for each other. glad you were able to vent your feelings for us to see. sending you support tonight :grouphug:

9. Kaos General

ha ha ha full of caring individuals that make me feel invisible and worse. i been in and out of the chatroom all night because i needed to talk to someone, but noooo i might as well not be in there at all

10. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Wayne when I'm feeling like shit chat is the one place I avoid. It will never be a place to find support when you are desperate. Although many like to believe that it has been cleaned up, well it's great if you need to have some fun, but no help if you are standing on the edge because most times you only get pushed over. This site is a good place to come to find others that understand your pain and a terrific place to vent and let out what you cant say to people in RL. But the majority of members here are in the same place you find yourself right now. The pain that each one is suffering is just as real as yours. Some do try hun. Try to help if they can. I'm so sorry that it wasnt there when you really needed it. Especially when you give it out to others yourself. Just keep posting until either you get it out of your system if you can or until someone that is strong enough to reply can. It's not that people here dont care, just sometimes they cant find the words to help. You've got people that are listening now, so tell us how we can help.

11. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

well try pm ing people or posting in the forum instead of the chat rooms.

12. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Lot of people can't get into chat room i can't so try next time to do what you just did Post what is wrong so we can read it and help you okay.

13. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

call me. NOW

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.