No one hears

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Raissa Siqueira, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raissa Siqueira

Raissa Siqueira New Member

How long is necessary to pretend to be good for it to come true? Really happen?

I take long baths as my mind races against time. There is some urgency in everything we think and feel and precise control myself so that chaos does not take care of me. It's happened so many times ...

quick notes spring up on my computer screen and not give myself the trouble to check how consistent they are. Feelings do not need logic.

Abruptly the typical sounds of dawn seep into my room, I try to ignore them and it just makes them higher. Usually I do not hear them, but today they bother me.

I want to silence what is around me because I can not silence my mind.

Everything screams. I scream.
    No one hears.

2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am hearing you, hun.

I'm sorry you're struggling with all of these feelings. It sounds like it really is hurting you.

Have you had any help, counseling, therapy, medication to help you deal with these things? Maybe that could help you at least muffle your head a bit? Would that be something?

I am here if you want to talk, and so is this forum and the chat room. Stay strong, and keep up the fight hun. And please do keep reaching out, someone will hear you!

3. Hi Raissa, I hear you, im actually dealing with some of what your dealing with , I'm an insomniac so I know how depressing the sounds of dawn can be, especially if you've been up all night.

I also get the racing thoughts and toxic inner dialogue that keeps me awake sometimes, it's very real and I know how you feel in that aspect, especially if your brain and body just won't let you rest. I can definitely relate with you.

It can be tiring when you're trying to find ways to calm your mind, but don't give up , it will be totally worth it for you in your life once you are able to balance and get back to normal, or to atleast some normalcy.

I found that getting in touch with nature and being around animals listening to my body closely and eating healthy I was able to balance my life out. It's not easy but I try to do and live my life in moderation best I can.

But I do hope that you will be able to quiet down your mind and get some rest, you sound like your a good person to me, so I hope that you can find happiness some where and that you can try to focus on the good things that you do have in your life.

It would be lovely to hear back from you, I hope that your feeling well and have found some balance since your initial posting, and if not please let us know, I care and so do many people on this forum.

Thanks for reading, please take care dear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.