No one here gives a fat shit TRUST ME

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by zen14, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zen14

zen14 Guest

Im a regular member here. I havent been here in over a month. Not one PM, no one added me to messenger, nothin.

So dont listen to these half assed fuckers here who PRETEND to give a shit because they do NOT!

I will die.

Vincent Michael Dorner
    Wichita kansas

<mod edit-gentlelady-insulting>
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think you're overreacting. Because you didnt get a PM, you think it's over?
    Well have you added anyone to msn or PMed them? you have to make an effort yourself, we cant just expect others to make the move. You're welcome to PM me, I mean that honestly and I reply very quickly!
  3. Smashed__

Smashed__ Well-Known Member

my thoughts probobly are not the best thing to say in your time of need, so I just won't say it.
  4. zen14

zen14 Guest

Aww really? Then keep your thoughts to yourself you <mod edit-livelife-insulting>
  5. Blackness

Blackness Guest

don't be rude to other members...
  6. As blackness said, you gotta make effort yourself.

And being rude to other members won't help you or anyone else, so why not calm down and tell us what is wrong? Or, if you prefer talking privately, my PM box is open.
  7. zen14

zen14 Guest

You <mod edit-livelife-insulting> How the fuck am I labled the rude one! That <mod edit-livelife-insulting> said they were too good to giver me their opinion. <mod edit-livelife-insulting>
  8. I give a shit. :yes:
    I give a really big shit

And I'm sure the people here at SF are doing the best they can to help you.
  9. I don't see anyone else giving rude comments?

If you just calm down and told us calmly what's wrong and what's going on for you, then maybe we'd help... I'm willing to help, but you gotta calm down.
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Please do not insult members of the forum. Just because you recieved no PMs while you were away does not mean the people here do not care. Perhaps people didn't know what to say to you, or they simply do not know you. In any case, people should be treated with respect.
  11. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I agree with all that's been said here: People should treat others with respect here.

If this thread gets any more insulting, it'll be locked, as it's in no way fair for you to insult an entire forum - in any circumstances.
  12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Did you ever once ask people to add you to a messenger? Did you become friend with people? Because I know people here that have helped endlessy including myself. It someone posts I need a buddy I generally pm them my msn messenger. It's sad taht you find it easier to insult people instead of asking for help. you expect people to just ask you what is wrong when you haven't even said what is wrong. I'm sorry you choose to prejudge people without even knowing them
  13. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

You say people here are half arsed and don't give a fuck. Do you? What about when you're feeling like turd, do you go out of your way to help other people. No, you have a go at everyone instead. Learn a lesson because there is no sympathy for the rude.
  14. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Zen, I think you should remember that there are like 2000 active members here. Not all of us are on at the same times every day, some of us don't come on very often at all. People go on holiday, people leave and come back, people have computer problems, people decide to take a break, people's real life overtakes them. Keeping tabs on people is HARD.
    When I'd been here for just over a year, I went in chat almost every night, but I left for a couple of months, partly due to computer problems, partly due to other stuff. When I got back, I had two PMs. One was about an email newsletter thing, and one was asking how I was. However, when I mentioned this a little while ago, and the fact that I was hurt (I actually made a rude post about it, not as rude as yours apparently was to be edited, but I actually put it in News and Announcements), you know what people said? "I did care/worry about you, but I didn't know if you wanted people to contact you or not". And some people didn't even take much notice of the fact that I was gone.

The point I'm trying to make, is that I've realised even more since I've been a mod - there are so many people on here, and even when they come in ALL THE TIME, it's still really hard to keep track of who's doing what. I try to remember people's names, and where they're from, and what they've said to me, and their email addresses if I have them on messengers, and various different things. Inevitably I forget things. Forget people sometimes. And then they come back, and you think, "Jeez, I haven't seen you in forever!" But you don't realise that until you see them.

So I hope you are ok :hug: But please don't be mad at the people here. We do our best, but people will always slip through the gaps sometimes. If you want to change that, why don't you make friends with people and help them with things, and look out for them? Nine times out of ten they'll return the favour by looking out for you too :)
  15. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree Lauren. Zen if you give us a chance you may just be surprised at the results. :hug:
  16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

*agrees with Lauren and gentlelady* :) :hug: Zen
  17. theplaya

theplaya Well-Known Member

zen i felt the same way u felt before they used to chat told me they cared made me feel better coming to think bout it isnt that the only thing they can do... i remember once they insulted me jus for asking ways to kill myself thank god i wasnt hard headed that day.. im not saying everyone here cares for everybody else but a few special souls try to.. i will be here if u need me jus add me as a friend
  18. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

If someone insulted you for asking methods it waswrong of them, but it is against the rules to ask for methods as this is a prolife site. I'm g ladyou decided to stick around and know that people here do care but they too are here for reasons too and sometimes can't find the energy to fight let alone to help others as well.
  19. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, I don't know about everyone else but I don't necessarily come here because I want to trade PMs and stuff. In fact, I'd rather not do that. Not because I don't care but because it gets tedious if you're trying to keep up with a bunch of PMs and stuff.

When I am new to a board, it takes me a while to get a feel for the place and the people. If someone posts regularly, I do tend to notice them and notice if they haven't been posting.

Due to the nature of this board, most here have many, many problems of their own. In the short time I've been here, I've seen that there are people here who do care. A lot of people here are just like you, trying to make it through another day. Maybe just venting.
  20. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

If I didn't care, I wouldn't waste my time on here in the first place. I have nothing to prove to anyone, I'm not being forced to do this. I do it because I believe in the human spirit.

I hope you find some light in your life Zen, I really do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.