No one knows Im crying but me...........

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ibeunhappy, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ibeunhappy

ibeunhappy Well-Known Member

Would anyone miss me if I were dead? Would anyone even know?

I didn't think so.

Bethe

When the time is right...........Bang.

2. Will

Will Staff Alumni

I feel the sameway...I have no friends either, nobody cares. Sometimes it hurts so bad that it's this way, and no one would care. I just want to give up. At the same time I wish I could tell someone, love someone, but I just can't. My life does not matter...

I understand what you mean Bethe, here to talk if you want...

3. i know how you felt, i went through a peroid of having no one care for me. But you just have to live it thorugh. You have to much to live for to do this.

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey Bethe, just thought I'd send a caring :hug: It's nice seeing you about although I guess the only way I would notice you gone is if you stopped posting, I know we've lost touch a bit now I don't go into chat all that much but you are more than welcome to pm me anytime you're about and have a chance to keep me up to speed about what's going on in your life. You're a good friend and I miss our chats greatly, I think you have a lot to offer the world but it just hasn't been giving you much of a chance these past couple years. Am here if you need me.

5. corral

corral Guest

i feel like this all the time. :( you are not alone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.