no one notices anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anju

I don't know why I'm bothering to try to go on, no one actually gives a damn. It would be so much easier for people if I just slipped away. The selfish part of suicide is leaving people behind right? Well what if there's no one that cares to leave behind? What's stopping you? What do you do when you wake up and there's nothing to keep you here? I'm not just saying there's no one, there actually isn't...we're all just living to die anyway right, why wait, it's just prolonging the suffering...

Damn I wish that razor blade didn't look so tempting...:sad:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I don't know you but I for one would care because I beleive each person brought to life have a hidden agenda. I also beleive that if you screw this life up that you will return not as yourself now, but you could return as say a rock , or a tree, or a wolf. You understand what i'm talking about? my beleif is that you keep coming back until you get it right. Well now that I sound good and crazy I will let you go. I hope you feel better...:chopper:

Kimi

Throw the razor blades away, please!!!!! Please stay away from that razor blades!!!!

I know the feeling you described but put that razor blades in the bin. Please never touch them...

mike25

Forget the blades, they're only good for removing excess hair!
Yes, continuing to live with such thoughts is suffering. I try and remember that the majority of people on the planet are suffering every day, albeit in different ways, but no less severe.
Doing some vigorous exercise has helped me in shaking off the incessant feelings you describe. It's like a sudden jolt to the whole system. Squash is brilliant, but even if I'm on my own, I go jogging, and inject bursts of sprinting until I'm breathless and heaving. Even just racing around the flat dusting & hoovering helps, but getting sunlight to your face is unbeatable. It's worth a try.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I am sure someone in your life cares what happens to you. Maybe there afraid to open up to you. All I can sayis keep trying to make friends. You say no one cares about you. I so disagree with that. I care what happens to you or I wouldn't be talking to you.
Just remember let it happen naturally. Don't rush into things. As long as you are supportive of an other, you are in a very normal state of mind. Keep thinking positive. And eventually positive things are slowly looking up for you.
Remember what I said I care!!!:chopper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00