no one there.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by plates, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plates

plates Well-Known Member

there's no one ther.e
  2. Mat Voleido

Mat Voleido Well-Known Member

:hug: I'm sorry you feel this way... I'm here if you need to talk or vent, honest.
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

*hugs* im here
  5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

thank you for your replies mat, IV, cuttle. ok, after struggling the whole day with agitation and death, lets think about how i'm supposed to deal with having no one there. because always, if there is 'someone there' they have always been spiritually void, emotionally sick people.

do any of you believe that there are healthy, insightful people in the world? people who do not treat women as objects? do not take advantage of them? do not cut into their minds and hear them scream, rage and suffer and enjoy "listening to their emotions and anger?"
  6. plates

plates Well-Known Member

another question, do you think some people think others are immortal? because i have a high resilience to death and pain. so when i cry, it really doesn't matter does it? when i cry i should say "i am feeling sad booo hooo hooo, i'm so miserable"

i should not be saying "i feel like killing myself because of the damage you have caused."

this is called an attitude, this is called Hot Anger. and anger's a turn on for emotionally vacant zombies, who like to see how much pain they can inflict and how much i screamed last year.
  7. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

to answer your first question: yes, there are

and once you find one, the second question becomes moot

8. plates

plates Well-Known Member

ok, will they want to be with someone like me? will i ever have a friend who understands what it is i've been through and realise what death is?
  9. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Indeed there are many who objectify women. It's sickening. I met someone once, who said he was only interested in having a woman as a girlfriend if she was attractive enough in his eyes. And he meant it! :eek:hmy: It made me very angry. It's all he cared about when it came down to it. Her looks. It was all about having a "plaything". It was depraved.

But not everybody is like that.
  10. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yep. i was a toy. i think there was a sentence in a fiction thing he linked me too, describing me as "pliable", synonymous with "supple", "young," not rigid.

also,....unlike polished and clean, i was "dirty and messy"

oh yeah, and when i went to A+E the first time, the nurses were making love to me and i was enjoying it loads. these were all traced to a proxy. linking posts to himself. he's a coward, who likes to make these remarks cos he knows i'm curious and will want to find out.

when i mean objectify i mean, not realise mortality. people will always look at someone and enjoy them, but what i mean was, that my pain and my struggle to be alive by all this, was sexually objectified, because... and this is only an assumption- he thinks i enjoy it all.

PS i also drink loads, this is why i act the way i do. i do not drink btw. :smile: i get agitated because i am struggling with death
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.