No one to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AutoDog, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AutoDog

AutoDog Member

Feeling guilty for being alive! Have no one to talk to! Feel obligated to kill myself cos I m worthless and not as good as other people!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome..why are you feeling guilty for being alive? what's triggered this? Nobody is worthless.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Auto you are as good as important as anyone hun don't let those negative thoughts get best of you ok hu gs

4. AutoDog

AutoDog Member

Well, I lost everything in last few years ! 5 serious gf's left me since than, all my friends stop hanging with me, my social status is completly devastated!

I start to live with my girlfrien few years ago(have some saving from few working years), we start with some classes, get part jobs and everithing was good! Then my parents moved into our apartment, she lefted my, I get another place, another girl but they keep on doing same thing every time! They just want me to be controled by them all the time! I had nervous breakdown year and a half ago, want to kill myself since than! Lost all my friends and connections since than, passing through depressed days and hiding from people and social events! I lost my jobs, my chances to get some high education, my social status, friends, and now I stayed without money so I moved to hometown but they followed me!

Cant find job but also cant get in a normal, working mood!
    Cant imagine myself having gf, being respected by people or something like that! Cant find reason to live! Feel guilty for ''not succeed in life''!

SORRY for my bad english, hope you can get the point!

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
  5. Petal

While you are alive you can still succeed, being alive brings hope. I think you have met all the wrong type of girls. You deserve to be respected. I didn't understand the part about who was following you??? Could you try and explain that part please. Could you do a course, something you like perhaps cooking or childcare to help you find a new job or you can even get great satisfaction from volunteering for a good cause like I do. Try not to rush into relationships, make sure it's not going to be someone controlling and someone you feel comfortable with. Suicide is never the answer.

6. AutoDog

AutoDog Member

Thanx for help man!
    I rent a few apartments and they moved in, now I get back to our home and they get back to!

Just dont know how to get back my confidence, how to feel worthy, feeling like bum

7. Petal

I'm female haha....and I assume you're speaking about your parents? It's hard to go from having your own independence,being in a relationship to feeling like a bum. Just keep working to move forward as much as you can, as for the confidence issue, do you have money for a therapist,could you get a free one? (I've no idea of your location). If not anyway, there's plenty of really good videos on youtube regarding confidence so maybe look that up. Best of luck to you...hopefully the suicidal thoughts are not persistent and you can learn to live happily again :)

8. AutoDog

AutoDog Member

Get into fight with shrink, she makes me feel guilty for breathing the air
    I ll get another shrink soon as I earn some money
    Or maybe just should kill myself
    Have no one to talk to and that makes me so sad

9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

There are always people here who will talk with you AutoDog. I know it is hard in real life to find people to talk to without paying a lot of money, that is why SF is so good for a means of reaching out and asking for other perspectives on your situation.

Shrinks should never compound any negative feeling, you do not need to feel guilty. Guilt does not mean "failure" - it is only feedback to help guide you into choosing better thoughts, so that your mind can be your friend.:)
    We are all learning this here, or at least learning how to be open to the concept of changing our thinking :)

10. AutoDog

AutoDog Member

I ll be kicked out of college if not pay bills in 6 days, and cant find money! Things get worse every day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.