No one to talk to

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Cocorosie, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cocorosie

Cocorosie New Member

I am in a situation right now, but it is not me. My boyfriend for the past year he has been getting upset and tells me he hates his life and his job and he is stuck, and the only way out is to kill him self. He graduated from university and has not found a job for what he went to school for and is stuck working with his cousin at a dead end job where he is probably the only one who even finished high school. I know before we were together he went through depression, and he would tell me he would be dead if he didn't meet me, we have been together for 6 years now. At least once a month he gets really upset and goes on about how he hates his job, and no one cares about him. This has been going on for the past year, I have never herd him talk like that. I tell him things are going to get better, we are only 24 we have our wholes lives still, and I tell him every day I care about him, and I need him and love him. He just keeps telling me he is stuck. This morning has been the worst of it. He was up all night just crying, he is not the type of person to do that. I woke up worried, and he just kept saying I can't do this anymore, I can't go to this job I hate it, I hate my life and I'm going to kill my self today. He went to work this morning, telling me not to come home today because I will find him dead. I am really upset right now, and I have no one to talk to about it, I don't know what to do. I called in sick for my job today because I am so up set, and I want to be here for when he gets home so he doesn't hurt him self. I rather him quit his job if he hates it this much then to be gone forever. What do I do? Please someone give me some guidance.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Do you think you could give him a link to this site and have him perhaps talk with those of us that have been in his situation? Do you think he would be open?
    Please know that this about him and that you are being a supportive and caring friend by helping find help that he needs. Be sure not to shoulder too much on yourself in all this...
    Hugs Bambi
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.