no-one to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KatyKate, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

I try to reach out to get some comfort, but no-one wants to talk to me, not even on here. what do I have to do? I'm not a bad person, just bad things always seem to happen to me. I have nothing left to give, and no reasons to go on. I wish there was a easy way out, I wish I could go to bed and never wake up, but day in day out I do. They say people die of a broken heart, but not me. Words though only now seem to be words..its not what you say but what you do. I wish there was a quick fix, a wish a hug or a smile could take this neverending pain I feel. Even my doctor said to me I know you don't want to die...what does he know. No-one knows how I really feel. Even said when people want to die they will eventually find a way...that was like a red rag to a bull. "you're stronger than that" he said but no i'm not, not anymore. I've lived with this since my mid twenties...feelings of worthlessness, depression and not feeling i'm good enough. I don't think I can come back from this now....I want it to end and I want to be at peace. I can't live with whats in side my head anymore. If I tell someone..what will they do send me to psych unit..why...my life will still be the same!!!

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hey now come on jane what do doctors know?:console:
    dont worry youre not alone in your feelings,alot of us here just want to go to sleep forever.
    youre obviously not worthless you reaching out,why do bad things happen to good people?i dont know the answer to that but when i go above its the first question im gonna ask ,youre new here give it more time and tell us more about whats going on
    andi,

3. flowingriver

flowingriver Well-Known Member

Hi Jane174, I hope you know that you are not alone on here. There are not many here on this forum to begin with. If you scroll down the homepage, to the very bottom, you'll see an average of 20 or less people at a given moment. Most feel the way you do, some even worse, maybe. Not everyone can reach out and comfort you, because they are going through their own private hell. Those who reach out to you, it's only because they're able. Some are only able to read and sympathize or cry with you, but can barely get the energy to type out something, they have so little left to give, themselves.
    We have no professionals here, no psychiatrist, no psychologists, no therapists. Just people like yourself who care.
    I hope you stick around and get the support you need here from the folks here.
    I hope you hold on and never give in into the impulse to hurt yourself, because you are a very precious person.:pinkrose: *hugs*

4. Punk

Punk Well-Known Member

I might well take years to change your mindset but dont think you cannot get out of your mental anguish because many many people do get better. Of course many days will be terribly crap but the brighter days do increase and increase.

Talk to us. We will listen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.