• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

no one understands

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just so over my self and everyone else around me I don't see point anymore. I was molested two years ago and it didn't catch up to bother me till now it's made me severely depressed. I'm on antidepressants and the other night i cut myself I felt so guilty but it felt good. it felt like I was releasing the anger and emotion in ways I can't explain. I can't go to school I find it hard enough as it is to get out of bed in the morning. I hate myself and my life I know it's selfish but I don't wanna be here :(

pancake111

Try to listen to a song that makes you happy, or is uplifting. I promise you it works. I won't take the depression away, but it will help you to get going.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
If you are on medication, then a doctor is involved in your care. Please speak to someone and tell him/her how you are feeling. You were the victim and did nothing wrong. I hope you believe that. PTSD can come on a while after any traumatic event. Depression is one of the problems that accompany that. If the medication is not effective, please also tell your doctor that.

Kiba

I'm sorry your feeling this way.. You seem very overwhelmed and frustrated.. I hope you can find ways to release some of your emotional tension in a way that doesn't make you feel guilt afterward. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00