no one understands

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by art explosion, Oct 16, 2011.

1. art explosion

art explosion New Member

im just so over my self and everyone else around me I don't see point anymore. I was molested two years ago and it didn't catch up to bother me till now it's made me severely depressed. I'm on antidepressants and the other night i cut myself I felt so guilty but it felt good. it felt like I was releasing the anger and emotion in ways I can't explain. I can't go to school I find it hard enough as it is to get out of bed in the morning. I hate myself and my life I know it's selfish but I don't wanna be here :(

2. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Try to listen to a song that makes you happy, or is uplifting. I promise you it works. I won't take the depression away, but it will help you to get going.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

If you are on medication, then a doctor is involved in your care. Please speak to someone and tell him/her how you are feeling. You were the victim and did nothing wrong. I hope you believe that. PTSD can come on a while after any traumatic event. Depression is one of the problems that accompany that. If the medication is not effective, please also tell your doctor that.

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I'm sorry your feeling this way.. You seem very overwhelmed and frustrated.. I hope you can find ways to release some of your emotional tension in a way that doesn't make you feel guilt afterward. :hug: