No one wants to be

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by libra, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. libra

libra Active Member

the one with bpd.
    the pain of any mental health disorder cannot be understood by others that haven't experienced it.
    it cannot be snapped out of and the wrong words could have you at your lowest.
    searching for a place you belong can leave you more stressed and depressed
    I still haven't found me .. or anyone on the other side of bpd. there is another side

I need some serious hope not another consultant or CPN

I just want to be better. but I don't know if I ever will be

2. Nemo

Nemo Well-Known Member

Not having BPD I can't say I understand, but as I've seen you've posted on the General disorders thread about it and I'm sure someone who is going through similar things will try to help you with an understanding ear and advice if they can.
    As for me, I have some understanding of what you've been through (childhood sexual abuse) and can relate to how difficult to handle that makes any mental illness.
    I only hope that you are safe and have someone close to you who you can confide in?
    Recovery is a long road, as I'm sure you know, but it's worth it and the people you love and who love you will be glad to know you are going to be with them for as long as you can.

Stay safe x

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi libra there is hope ok Yes people do heal some and learn to cope with the pain and sadness they feel. Is there any groups you can attend where people with this illness can help each other. Group therapy you do not feel so alone fighting the battle. They also say with age the symptoms of BPD lessen some You can talk here freely without the judgment or harsh words that others tend to say Just want you to know that here is a safe place ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.